|Thursday Evening, July 26|
|6:00pm||Welcome Reception on the Lawn|
|Friday, July 27|
|7:00am||Registration and Breakfast Buffet|
|7:45am||Forum Sessions Commence|
|6:30pm||Gala Reception on the Plaza|
|Saturday, July 28|
|12:30pm||Workshops Adjourn (followed by Luncheon on the Rotunda)|
|• Point of Care Health Delivery: The Future of Remote Presence
• Replicating ICU Workflow with Remote Presence
• A Rural Hospital Perspective on Leveraging Remote Presence to Deliver Better and
More Coordinated Care in a New Healthcare Era
• An Academic Medical Center Journey: Telestroke and Beyond
• The Changing Face of Telemedicine and What It Means for You
• Achieving more with less: Remote Presence and Telemedicine
• RP-Xpress: Exploring applications beyond the hospital
• Technology for Advancing Distance Surgical Collaboration
• Telestroke: What Does "Good" Look Like?
• Telemedicine Growth and Trends
• Telemedicine as a Modality for Outreach Services: Physician Integration, Improved
Access and Strategic Growth
• Best Practices and Considerations for the Tele-ICU
• Payment reform and telemedicine
• Governmental and regulatory policies related to telemedicine
Keynote: Remote Presence’s Future - From Enabling Access to Coordinating Care
|After attending this program you should be able to:
• Assess how state-of-the-art telemedicine may benefit hospital processes, quality, patient
safety and physician efficiency.
• Understand emerging trends for remote physician coverage in neurology, critical care,
pediatrics and other specialties.
• Understand new comprehensive healthcare strategies and program development
• Describe delivery models and benefits of telemedicine networks.
• Describe the clinical and business models for remote physician services.
• Discuss remote physician coverage models and their impact on clinical outcomes.
• Discuss the efficiencies of remote telementoring for surgical and interventional procedures.
• Envision how a successful telemedicine program might impact healthcare delivery.
For more information please contact the Forum Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
December 5, 2013Awakening To Miracles
In the holiday season, we can celebrate the miracles made possible by telemedicine.
November 20, 2013Mobile App Clarity
The FDA rules that most mobile apps fall far short of medical device status.